Tour condition is how to make reservation with our travel company since communication and payment process. Here you have to know that all kind of process go through PT. KOMODO MEGA WISATA.
First of all, please read carefully about tour condition and general term below. Because it is very important for you before do tour with us.
However, it is not all our agreement. Because we understand the unbelievable situation . As long as we get the great solution, so everything all right. We of course make you happy, so we have own experience. Of course we do everything as long as relevant for this tour.
Finally, we hope all our arrangement will make you happy on holidays. So we are waiting for your visiting.
01. COMMUNICATION = All your request should make belong to our official email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
As far as we use only the above email for all our online marketing. It’s because we want our team easy to control all incoming emails. Komodo Mega Tours is a leading overseas travel market as well.
02. INVOICE = Accounting will send you an invoice as long as you make deal with our tour package. An invoice is completely with tour contracts, program, price and service to include or not include. On first invoice, we will send you our company’s bank account that serve only with wire transfer. We can also use personal account but should under your agreement. We use our directory of company as long as you need personal account.
03. FINAL INVOICE = Our staffs will send you a final invoice if your transfer arrives at our company’s bank account. Maybe we inform you first to confirm that your money already at our account. Or we send together after we book all tour component as per tour programs. Final invoice is final confirmation to you about our booking for all tour components. It’s follow up all the tour components that you are going to use on holidays.
You should bring the final invoice as your receipt and all our tour contract there in. Final invoice will your holding to claim our service during the tour is running according to the contracts.
04. DEPOSIT = Deposit 60% of total tour cost per person since you make deal with our tour package. Your deposit of course we cover the reservations along our contracts.
05. REST OF DEPOSIT = While, 40% of rest of payment can pay on arrival date but only for all tours to the islands of Komodo national park and Flores Island.
We do not accept payment on arrival date as long as you take our tour package beyond Flores and Komodo national park. So your rest payment 40% of tour cost should be paid at least 1 week before your arrival.
06. PAYMENT = Because legal travel company we use company’s bank account so far. Bank account of our company is using BNI BANK branch office of Ende – Labuan Bajo.(BANK NEGARA INDONESIA) Our name of company’s bank account is: PT. KOMODO MEGA WISATA. Company’s bank account we use is to control by our government to claim either duty tax or ather interests.
07. CANCELLATION AND REFUND = We do not give refund for all your deposit as long as make cancellation after payment. All your deposit is using by our company to cover all tour component on our reservations. All your deposit will loose if make cancel.
08. TRAVEL INSURANCE =
Our entire trip price does not include your personal insurance or travel insurance. The entire insurance be your own responsibility unless for aviation and rail.
09. TOUR PRICE =
Tour costs and what to include and not include will fit since the beginning of communication and as a summary of the final approval of the contract will include in an invoice that are held by the client and the company. No refunds will be given for unused services.
10. PASSPORT AND VISA =
It’s your responsibility to ensure that you have the relevant travel documents – passports, visas, work permits, health certificates and others.
11. EMERGENCY =
If as a consequence of “Force Majeure” (as defined below), the company is obliged to: restrict, alter, extend or cancel the tour. For that customers will not be able to maintain a claim for compensation or for damages arising as a consequence of a reduction, alteration, extension or cancellation of the tour. Please note and read it carefully, so there is no problem in your way when things like this happen.
“Force Majeur” means Acts of God, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions, fire or other destruction of any vessel. Sudden breakdown of the vehicle or engine ships, destruction or damage to the accommodation, riots, acts of war. Civil commotion, exercise of legislative or action governments, municipal authorities or the military or other.
Strikes, industrial action, request equipment, mechanical breakdown. Shortage of fuel, insolvency or failure of any carrier or service connect to the tour, fraud committed against other companies and other events beyond our expectations .
All of the above accidents are happening that are beyond our control, then we will not refund your money or even extra payment for you.
12. RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES =
PT. KOMODO MEGA WISATA reserves the right to offer a refund or exchange in terms of accommodation, food, travel, transportation or other services included in the tour prices but not utilized by the tour members. We will release from all liabilities arising from acts of terrorism, piracy, civil unrest, natural disasters, labor strikes, theft or other factors.
KOMODO MEGA WISATA can modify or change the program in nature emergency. Such as; weather or other local conditions. In the event of cancellation due to uncontrollable circumstances (such as weather, transportation strikes, political unrest, war, etc.). The client shall bear the costs incurred during the processing of the tour.
PT. KOMODO MEGA WISATA and agent partners are not responsible for any injury, illness, damage, accident, loss, delay, death or irregularities. Clients must understand all of the risks inherent overseas travel, trekking and touring.
Additional costs incurring due to delays or postponement, accidents, inclement weather, political restrictions or other causes must cover by the passenger.
Travelers who use the services of the PT. KOMODO MEGA WISATA must have their own travel insurance because our price does not include any insurance.
Flight schedules, train schedules and local conditions may affect accommodation and itineraries. If something like this happens then the PT. KOMODO MEGA WISATA will attempt to override settings that match the same value. But not refund your money or give compensation.